HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fieldsports DVD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fieldsports DVD?   Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Whats the best fieldsports DVD you have seen?Africa at full draw has some incredible footage of lion,leopard and elephant taken with a bow.I also have one of Gary Bogners DVD's showing a huge grizzly charging him,the footage is kind of out-of-focus towards the end as the cameraman did a runner Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 pm

mackem wrote:
Whats the best fieldsports DVD you have seen?Africa at full draw has some incredible footage of lion,leopard and elephant taken with a bow.I also have one of Gary Bogners DVD's showing a huge grizzly charging him,the footage is kind of out-of-focus towards the end as the cameraman did a runner Shocked

ive seen many good bow hunting dvds timwells when he takes grizzly bears is a good vid seen a good lurcher one when was younger had bull/greys taking all fox/deer/hares/rabbits but cant remember the name now think my old man got sent it from a friend that comes up to my old lads house to stop every year think it was a homemade vid of him and his dogs working round ballymena,newtownards,ballymuny but dont think my old man got it anymore all the best sh Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Ooty had a good one of some collie lurchers hunting foxes pre ban in wales up in the hills,working the hill sides themselves and catching the foxes,although you don't see many catch scenes(they were over the hill and the cameraman had to catch up)a very good dvd,shame he's fecking lost it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 am

fireman wrote:
Ooty had a good one of some collie lurchers hunting foxes pre ban in wales up in the hills,working the hill sides themselves and catching the foxes,although you don't see many catch scenes(they were over the hill and the cameraman had to catch up)a very good dvd,shame he's fecking lost it .

sounds like vid i seen some years ago was merle collie* but was called foxing on the fells i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:45 am

I have foxing on the fells somewhere,I wanted to skim the disc into the bin to be honest,I felt seasick watching it,theres a force ten blowing,all you can hear is the wind whistling over the fell,and the camerawork is like the stuff my kid takes on his mobile-phone in the playground,they just brought another one out Foxing On The Fells 2 Shocked I think I will give it a miss Shocked
I bought one a few weeks ago from E-bay,guy kills a crocodile stone dead with a single arrow,and drops an ostrich in its tracks,it just goes down like a feather duster,incredible shot Shocked
Back to top Go down
smashygadge
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:32 am

would be natural born hare killers 1 2 3
for me ,havent seen many but i found them rather good
when i first got into the game . :+':
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.huntingandfeildsports.com

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 am

Yep sounds like the one i ment,just liked the work rate of the dogs on it really,good depth of stamina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 am

Very good stamina,they are half a mile from the camera and the dogs are pin-pricks in the distance,I have the wrecking crew clear edition,no other video currently on the market beats it,dozens of fox,and even a few roe deer daylight runs Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 am

smashygadge wrote:

aint seen them anyone no were i can get hold of some copys all the best sh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:13 am

Anyone seen purdeys progress or lurcher fieldcraft?Both about kelpie cross lurchers?
Back to top Go down
staffman
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: dvds   Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 am

seen purdeys progress have it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Purdeys progress is a good Disc,have you seen lurcher fieldcraft about kelpie xross lurchers entering the old lurcher working fieldtrials?I still think the best lurcherwork disc is the wrecking crew,the one where the guy is bit by a fox and they try to lamp a black and white cat Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

smashygadge wrote:

seen them, found them to be very repetitive towards john goods dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fieldsports DVD?   

Back to top Go down

Fieldsports DVD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunting and Fieldsports  :: OTHER TOPICS :: Hunting Clothing, DVD, Book & Equipment Reviews-
Jump to: