Hunting and Fieldsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summat a bit different today........................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
re'M'ington
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Summat a bit different today........................ Empty
PostSubject: Summat a bit different today........................   Summat a bit different today........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:56 pm

I went out onto a bit of permission I got very near home,cos the farmer been moaning about Canada Geese paddling his grass into a quagmire.Well,I never had any non-toxic shot,so it had to be the rimfire.I had to stay within the law today cos the place is overlooked by a lot of people,and,I didn't want the 'Old BIll' turning up mob handed,and,not be able to show I was above board.Anyway,I had one Canada,and,two cock pheasants for a casserole...........had to be done.............martin.
Summat a bit different today........................ IMG_1414
Back to top Go down
smashygadge
Admin
Admin
smashygadge

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Summat a bit different today........................   Summat a bit different today........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 pm

looks fit for another cristmas feast their martin . well done Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntingandfeildsports.com
IRISH PUP
IRISH PUP

Male
Number of posts : 1572
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Summat a bit different today........................   Summat a bit different today........................ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 pm

cheers cheers well done martin...some eatin in the canadian goose id say....he,s a biggy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summat a bit different today........................   Summat a bit different today........................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summat a bit different today........................
Page 1 of 1