Hunting and Fieldsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

quail and quail eggs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rosscoe
rookie hunter
rookie hunter
rosscoe

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-02

quail and quail eggs Empty
PostSubject: quail and quail eggs   quail and quail eggs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 pm

hi folks i got 60 quail eggs in the incubator at the moment and was wondering do any of yous got any ideas or good way of cooking them or there eggs,,using the 1st batch for breeders but after 8 weeks they will be breeding like flies and layin eggs

cheers ross
Back to top Go down
lurcher-lass
Admin
Admin
lurcher-lass

Female
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: quail and quail eggs   quail and quail eggs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm

rosscoe wrote:
hi folks i got 60 quail eggs in the incubator at the moment and was wondering do any of yous got any ideas or good way of cooking them or there eggs,,using the 1st batch for breeders but after 8 weeks they will be breeding like flies and layin eggs

cheers ross

My mate breeds Quails, and there eggs are yummy, we just normally boil them i know you dont get much of them but heres plenty when you boil about 5-6, and we normally just cook ares in the oven with some orange peel & bacon on top, same thing tho you dont really get much meat off them just enough.
Back to top Go down
gaz100604
poaching major
poaching major
gaz100604

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: quail and quail eggs   quail and quail eggs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 am

rosscoe wrote:

cheers ross

ip will be cooking them up after youve had a feed of drink lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quail and quail eggs   quail and quail eggs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quail and quail eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunting and Fieldsports  :: OTHER TOPICS :: Living Off The Land & Game Cooking-
Jump to: