Hunting and Fieldsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brindlebulls
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-27

my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Empty
PostSubject: my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree   my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 pm

[img]my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Bis_0011[/img][img]my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Best_i11[/img][img]my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Jake11[/img][img]my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Jake_n10[/img]

Hips and eyes booked to be done although he is 7 years old and has had a full life of work with no signs of any problems. Works well in all areas of a shoot beating, picking up etc. aswell as this he has all the correct conformation that allows a dog a full trouble free working life. He has countless 1st, 2nd and 3rd and he has had approximately 5/6 best in shows in the last year that we showed him. He will be going to crufts this year so look out for us there x
Back to top Go down
smashygadge
Admin
Admin
smashygadge

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-10-26

my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree   my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:18 am

all the best with him looks like he is doing really well Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntingandfeildsports.com

my lab for stud 24 FTCH in his pedigree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunting and Fieldsports  :: SHOOTING SPORTS :: Gundogs & Retrievers-
Jump to: