Hunting and Fieldsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New bit of permission............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
re'M'ington
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-13

New bit of permission............ Empty
PostSubject: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:08 pm

I have just picked up a couple of market gardens that are having a bit of trouble with Deer(Roe and Munties),and,I am gonna pop over there for first light in the morning,just to get a jist of what has been going on.I had a good walk round the other afternoon with the dogs to get a good idea of the layout of the land.It is right on the opposite side of the valley from me,and,I can see most of it from my living room window.Here is a few pics for you..............
New bit of permission............ DSC00019
New bit of permission............ DSC00018
New bit of permission............ DSC00017
New bit of permission............ DSC00016
New bit of permission............ DSC00009-1
New bit of permission............ DSC00010-1
New bit of permission............ DSC00007
New bit of permission............ DSC00005
New bit of permission............ DSC00008
And,here is one of the Xmas trees that have had a bit of attention...........
New bit of permission............ DSC00013

Happy days cheers ,the land is starting to come in now,I have been after this land for a very long time,and,as it is within walking distance it is just what the doctor ordered(literally)cos,I still aint allowed to drive :raised ey: ............'M'
Back to top Go down
IRISH PUP
IRISH PUP

Male
Number of posts : 1572
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 pm

well thats great news martin especially when your unable to drive at the mo...

hope the ol health is getting better Wink

let us know how you get on tommorrow and it does look like a good spot for em eith all the wodden area around and some clear fields for the shooting..

its a good boost when you get some permission that you were after for a while..well done on that cheers
Back to top Go down
re'M'ington
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Well,I was out on the new permission today and saw two Muntjac,but,no safe shot,but,their time will come....................martin.
Back to top Go down
IRISH PUP
IRISH PUP

Male

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm

im sure they will martin....must have plenty in the freezer by now mate....im getting a gun myself for fox..a remington .223 vut prob wont have the licence sorted till after the season ends...should be good for next year....do you have to use a .243 for deer martin?

regards IP Wink
Back to top Go down
re'M'ington
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes mate,you do need a .243 for all deer apart from munties and chinkies,what are you gonna be shooting with it...............martin.
Back to top Go down
smashygadge
Admin
Admin
smashygadge

Male
Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 pm

looks a nice bit of shooting permission does that .
i can see why its so attractive to deer plenty of
eating around Wink good luck on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntingandfeildsports.com
IRISH PUP
IRISH PUP

Male

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm

well the gun will be meant for shooting fox mainly but was unsure if you could shoot a deer with it or not....

so think ill just have to stick to the foxes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New bit of permission............   New bit of permission............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New bit of permission............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunting and Fieldsports  :: SHOOTING SPORTS :: Shooting Sports-
Jump to: