Hunting and Fieldsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
re'M'ington
rookie hunter
rookie hunter

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news! Empty
PostSubject: Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news!   Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 am

I had a phone call from the Firearms Licensing Officer today,they have had my cert since 27th January for a variation(more ammo added)and,I asked for the cert to be unrestricted.Well,he said that as I have had an unrestricted rimfire for 18yrs and I have a good amount of land,and,reading between the lines the fact that I had written to the Chief Constable complaining didn't hurt either,he was going to open up the certificate so it is totally unrestricted.......Wehay!!!!!!! About bloody time,I had mentioned in the letter to the Chief Constable that I was taking advice from the 'Scottish Association of Coutry Sports' and,I am pretty sure that had helped as well,cos,3-4months ago they told me they wouldn't entertain the idea for another 3yrs at least.You shouldn'y have to get tough with them,but,it has paid off this time,and,if you are having trouble with your Firearms Dept. have a word with S.A.C.S. I am sure they can help....................martin.
Back to top Go down
IRISH PUP
IRISH PUP

Male
Number of posts : 1572
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news!   Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:57 am

i dont know much about that sort of stuff myself but looks like you got a good result there cheers cheers

things seem to be getting better and better on your front..

well done Wink
Back to top Go down

Phone call from the F.L.O. toay.........Good news!
Page 1 of 1